Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Kitty Christmas

>> Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Hi Everyone,

DRS Designs recently released this cute Santa Puppy stamp, and while I've been making cards with my dog lovers friends in mind, I needed to represent for the cat lovers too!

I stamped the Cat Angel and then colored and fussy cut it out, snipping off the halo, wings, and cloud it was sitting on.  I then stamped that Santa Puppy and colored and fussy cut the hat, attaching it to the kitty, completing it with a squirt of glitter glue on the white fur. 


I stamped and embossed the background using the Interlocking Snow Background and then added a white panel that was dry embossed with snowflakes too.  I added a red border strip to match and attached everything to a white card base.  

The Doggone Christmas Greeting was stamped and cut into pieces, but I had to replace the dog portion of it with something cat related.  I chose to stamp the Pawsitively Birthday Greeting in red and then added all of the pieces at different angles for a touch of whimsy :)

Hope your day is Paws-itively wonderful too!
Karin

4 comments:

Shelia said...

On my goodness, Karin, this is just adorable! Love how you created your Santa kitty. Great coloring & details too!

Sue said...

Genius Karin, absolute GENIUS!! Love how you doctored the 2 stamps and the Santa hat on the cat angel is awesome!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is sooooo cute. I love the kitty with the Santa Hat and the way you did the sentiment. Your stamp surgery is awesome and creative. Fun, fun, fun! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

This kitty is so cute! What a fun Christmas card! I love the snowflake bg on the green layer and the snowflake embossing too, so pretty!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP