Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Focus on Hope

>> Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Today I have a Bible Journal page made with the new God Bless You Cross.  I am reading Priscilla Shirer's Devotional, Awaken, and this is a quote from that book.  I think it is super positive so I wanted to include it in my Bible.  The scripture I focused on here is Romans 5:5 - a message of hope.  To make this page, I swiped walnut stain and Sahara Sand ink on some aluminum foil and misted with water.  I then smashed the foil into my page.  After it dried, I did my journaling. 

Next, I stamped the cross and colored it up with water color pencils.  A very easy to do page and I really like how it came out.

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Karin said...

What a lovely page! I love how you made it antique looking and the cross looks perfect here :) What a great message of hope too!

Shelia said...

Beautiful journaling page with a beautifully encouraging message, Nancy! Great background & your handwriting is awesome. The little cross goes perfectly too. Love this!

Samantha said...

Beautiful and inspiring - an excellent combo, Nancy! Thanks for sharing your work!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Nancy! I love your Bible journaling and art!

Sue said...

Beautiful page Nancy... and a great reminder that today's disappointment can sometimes turn into tomorrow's greatest joy.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful Bible page, Nancy! Love the tea stain look & big writing.Very inspiring!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP